The working groups program is intended to capitalize on input from the community meetings to further develop and design the contents of the plan. The program consists of a series of meetings of particularly engaged and informed members of the community.
Since beginning their work in the Fall of 2018, the working groups have:
- Defined general desired outcomes of the plan
- Refined the desired outcomes into specific, itemized goals
- Formulate specific projects that could achieve those desired outcomes
- Reached out to the community to prioritize projects for the South Division Area Specific Plan
- Identified specific steps, partners, resources and a timeline for the priority projects
In the coming months Camiros will be presenting updated versions of the priority projects in the form of written project sheets developed by the working groups with the help of the steering committee, ambassadors, and the general community.